Carbon Collective Speciale Ceramic Detailing Spray 2.0 redefines what you expect from a detailer, developed with the same active Si02 content as our coatings, giving unparalleled gloss & hydrophobic protective properties.
The active Si02 content extends the durability and hydrophobicity of existing coatings, applied wet or dry, the spray can be wiped on & off in minutes, leaving a long lasting high gloss finish.
Speciale is also an effective way of protecting uncoated surfaces, unlike other products, it requires no base coat or prep. Simply spray on the detailer & wipe it off to apply a fast and effective hydrophobic barrier.
If desired, the ceramic spray can be layered over existing protection, or applied in multiple coats, extending protection and hydrophobic properties.
- Active si02 ceramic content
- Increases hydrophobic properties of coatings, sealants & waxes
- Extends durability of existing protection
- Can be used as a stand alone sealant
- Spray on & wipe formula
- Durable for 3 months on a full application (two coats)
- Safe on matt & gloss finishes
- Can be used on plastics, glass, paint, metals, powder coat
- Increases gloss & clarity
- This product can be used wet or dry.
- Apply a light mist onto the microfibre cloth from around 20cm away.
- Apply one panel at a time, wiping in straight lines.
- Buff off any excess residue, folding the cloth as you go.
- Using a second dry microfibre, buff of any excess.