ABOUT MAXI SUDS II:
Chemical Guys Maxi Suds II lifts dirt away and guides it off paintwork for a scratch-free shine. Lift and separate dirt and debris with the constant release of foaming bubbles and slick wash lubricants of Maxi Suds II. The specialty wash polymers of Maxi Suds II rise up in each bubble, lifting and lubricating dirt and debris from sensitive automotive finishes. The advanced formula is tough on dirt, gentle on paintwork, and safe for all wax, glaze, and sealant coatings. The pH-balanced formula will not strip wax coatings, will not leave water spots or streaks, and is safe to use even in direct sunlight. Maxi Suds II is extremely concentrated and extremely versatile. Use just 1 ounce in a full 5 gallon bucket of water for maximum suds and a slick scratch-free wash solution. Use Maxi Suds II in any foam gun or foam cannon for enhanced cleaning power through thick cleansing foam on any vehicle. Maxi Suds II also works well in any two bucket wash method to clean all exterior paintwork, glass, metal, plastic, vinyl, and rubber surfaces. Works great in a separate bucket for wheels and other grimy areas. Use Maxi Suds for powerful, effective, and versatile all-around exterior car cleaning.
HOW TO USE:
1. Always start by washing the tires and wheels first.
2. Do not use the same wash water on your car’s paint as you do on your tires and wheels.
3. Mix 1 ounce of Maxi Suds with five gallons of water in a clean wash bucket.
4. Always wash vehicle when surface is cool.
5. Rinse the vehicle with water to remove loose grit and surface dirt.
6. Start washing from the top down and rinse the car often. Frequent rinsing is important if you are washing on a warm day. Do not allow soapy water to dry on your paint.
7. Use a final rinse of free-flowing water (nozzle off the hose) allowing the water to sheet off the car.Caution – manufactured for professionals. Keep out of reach of children. If first aid is required while using this product see the product label for further instructions and contact a physician immediately.