FEYNLAB® developed PURE WASH to compliment nano technology based coatings and sealants by resetting their hydrophobic properties with each use. PURE WASH is deep cleaning maintenance shampoo designed to rinse completely free, leaving nothing behind but a clean surface. Regular use of Pure Wash will maintain optimal sheeting and self cleaning properties of all paint coatings, sealants, and surfaces. Pure Wash is the perfect pre-coating preparation cleanser, since it deep cleans surfaces, leaving nothing behind to interfere with bonding.
FEYNLAB® PURE WASH is an impressive deep cleaning exterior cleanser! Engineered with great foaming and contamination encapsulation technology, Pure Wash leaves the surface perfectly clean, removing dirt and grime from deep within vehicle surfaces. Pure Wash is intended as a clean preparation step for regular vehicle maintenance washes, or the application of ceramic nano coatings, paint sealants, and wax.
PURE WASH is the best maintenance car shampoo to keep up the optimal sheeting and self cleaning characteristics of any coated vehicle (all brands).
When used as Step 1 within the FEYLNAB Optimal Bonding System for Coatings, PURE WASH functions as a true deep cleanser. The nano particles penetrate below the surface removing deep embedded contaminants from the surface with much greater effectiveness than traditional car shampoos. This is step 1 in promoting more effective bonding and performance of ceramic nano coatings.
- Superior Foaming and Encapsulation Technology offers a Truly Deep Cleaning Car Shampoo
- Safe for all Vehicle Exterior Surfaces: Paint, Plastic, Rubber, Carbon Fiber, Carbon Ceramic Brakes, Anodized Aluminum, Etc.
Perfect Auto Wash to Maintain Optimal Sheeting and Self Cleaning (Hydrophobic) Properties for all Ceramic Coated Surfaces
- Rinses off Completely, Leaving Zero Residue Behind, Revealing only the True State of the Surface
- Ideal Preparation Wash for all Vehicle Surfaces Prior to Ceramic Coating Application
- Intelligent Cleaning Technology: No Fillers, Junk Chemicals, Builders, or Caustic Residue Left Behind.
Mix Pure Wash to 1:100 to 1:400 dilution.
- Place vehicle in a well lit, cool, & contamination free environment.
- Thoroughly Rinse vehicle of all loose dust and topical contamination.
- Apply a generous and even amount of Pure Wash to vehicle surfaces via foaming trigger bottle or foam cannon. Or, fill bucket with 3 gallons (~11L) of water and 3.75oz (~100ml) for approximately 1:100 or 1oz (30ml) to 3 gallons (11L) for approximately 1:400 of Pure Wash.
- Using an appropriate wash mitt, gently and thoroughly clean the surface — top to bottom.
- Rinse the vehicle thoroughly, from top to bottom, removing all excess Wash from the surface.
- Dry vehicle with absorbent Microfiber towels, compressed air, or air blower.
Note: If using a foam cannon, mix no more than 1oz (30ml) of FEYNLAB® PURE WASH into a 1L container.