C5 Wheel Armour offers the best protection for wheels, repelling brake dust and contaminants and making them easier to maintain.
15ml of C5 will cover the rim faces only of up to 17 inch wheels
30ml of C5 will cover the inside and out of any wheels up to 20 inch wheels
How To Apply
- Make sure your wheels are clean and dry before application
- Wipe down each wheel before application with a panel prep - this will ensure the best possible bond. Please be careful with smart repairs on your wheels as this may strip the paintwork on them
- Apply C5 indoors in a well ventilated area, at a temperature above 5°c
- Shake well before use and wear gloves
- Soak the AP1 Lint Free Applicator pad provided with several drops of product, and spread the coating onto the surface of your rim - no more than ½ a wheel each time
- Once you have spread the coating, buff residue within 30-60 seconds with a Microfibre.
- Repeat the process on all of your wheels
- Allow the coating to cure indoors for 12 hours before exposing to the elements
- Suitable for gloss, satin and matte rim finishes
- Fit for use on chrome, but not polished metals
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Use within 3 months of opening