can form the maximum amount of bonds with your vehicle’s paintwork.
PW is a blend of pure alcohols and solvents formulated to remove and dissolve polish residues and then ‘flash-off’ to leave a 100% decontaminated surface.
How To Apply
- Allow surfaces to cool before use
- Shake well and wear gloves
- Spray onto a MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth and then wipe onto the surface
- To make sure the surface is residue free over-wipe with a dry MF1
- Not suitable for use on PPF, vinyl, plastic or rubber. Avoid use on smart repairs or resprays
- We recommend testing Panel Wipe on a small area of paintwork before use, to make sure it is compatible. In order to effectively remove polish residues this product contains a high volume of hydrocarbons which will not affect original paintwork, but can tarnish smart repairs or resprays
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Use within 2 months of opening