Cleaning and coating in one step to give leather a hydrophobic coating that protects it from dirt and helps it keep its natural gloss, protect your leather upholstery from spillages and stains. The water-based formulation is safe for human contact and has no unpleasant petrochemical smell.
- Note: Before use, check in an inconspicuous area.
- 1. Shake well, turn the nozzle to 'ON'.
- 2. Fold the cloth into quarters, exposing the nappy (fluffy) side.
- 3. Spray directly onto the leather surface from around 10 cm. Around 8 shots for a seat, and 10 for a backrest. Spray onto the nappy side of the cloth to apply to narrow areas (steering wheel, etc.) or when applying to perforated leather.
- 4. Use a dry part of the nappy side of the cloth to wipe down the surface, and leave to dry for 30 minutes.
Note: When the desired effect is not achieved, the protective coating may be reinforced by repeated application and drying. We recommend reapplying once every 3 months to maintain optimal protection.