No Products in the Cart
Glaco series is the No.1 best selling rain repellent in Japan!
The Glaco compound wipe is use to pre the surface before applying Glaco for a better adhesion. The Ultra Glaco contains special state-of-art fluorine formula (PAT-P), to provide a very strong coating to resists friction by wipers, dust, carwash solution or cleaners up to 1 year!
- We recommend using “Glaco Glass compound ” to remove any existing oil film, to maximise the lifespan of the coating
- Make sure to clean off any existing dirt on surface before applying
- Make sure surface is dry before application.
- Shake the bottle well, remove the cap and remove the plastic seal.
- Squeeze the bottle to allow solution to damp the foam.
- Rub it in circular motion left to right, up to down.
- Allow it to haze before buffing (Weather condition apply 5-10min summer 10-15min winter)
- Do not wet the windscreen in next 24 hours to allow full polymerisation.