We have a limited stock.
Valmy® respiratory protection masks protect the user against the risk of inhaling infectious particles - such as dusts, pollution, virus, allergens...
PDF specification sheet - click here
- Latex free
- Hypoallergenic & soft
- Extra light : less than 6 gr
- Perfect hygiene : individually packed
- Adjustable nose piece
- Single use
- White non woven textile
- Two elastics for better fit
- Shelf life : 4 years from manufacture date
- Fluid resistant to 120 mmHg
- Bacterial filtration efficiency (Nelson) : > 99 %
- Filter media : polypropylene
- Elastics : polypropylene, poly-amide, elastane
- Nose piece : steel & polypropylene
- Individual pack : polypropylene
- Valmy masks meet the safety requirements laid down
- by the Council Directive 89/686/EEC.
- They fully meet all relevant European Standards
- EN 149 : 2001 by a notified body.
- Classification : FFP2
The user is responsible for the choice of the mask and
must check that the mask is suitable (after risk assessment.
Before use, please fully read and understand the user
This mask will protect you against dust, mists and aerosols
in concentrations not exceeding 12 x MAC (Maximum